HW 7th August
Files 5th August
HW 30th July-6th August
Files 29th Jul – 6th Aug
HW 23rd-30th July: Comments
- Q10a,b) Perfect!
- Q10c) Answer correct, but try to “signpost” answer
- Q10d) Answer in degrees: 1dp. Also, finding angle of elevation will be faster.
- Q6ai) Perfect.
- Q6aii) Extra “0” in front for bearing
- Q6b) 3sf final answer
- Q6ci) “Signpost answer”
- Q6cii) Good
- Mensuration Q6a) Perfect.
- We’d discuss Q6b and Q16 together.
HW 23rd-30th July
HW 13-23rd July: Comments
Generally well done! Keep up the good work. I’ve written specific comments below but generally I think you’ve gotten the key ideas. Main thing to be careful is for final answers: remember to put in units (and the correct one!) and leave non-exact final answers to 3sf (most answers) and 1dp (answer in degrees).
- Q2a) Missed out the units (m) behind.
- Q2b) Careless: if you compare your working and the diagram, the length should be 2.6, not 2.3. Also missing the units (degree) at the end.
- Q2c) Good.
- Q9) Good.
- Q8a,b) Good.
- We’d discuss Q8c together in class
- Q8d) Wrong units: should be degrees instead of m
- Q12a) Good.
- Q12b) Answer and presentation is good, but should leave final answer to 3sf (1810 $m^2$).
- Q12c) Good
- Q12d) Good
- Q12e) Missed the unit (degrees), but otherwise good
HW for 13-23rd July: Q2,8,9,12 Trigo_Qns_1
Qns I want to comment on during lesson:
- Q2b, 9b, Q8c, d, Q12c
Notes and questions
Zoom Meeting Link
Meeting ID: 417 847 7601